Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Schoology is Learning With Rex Digital

I discovered Schoology when I was preparing for my workshop for the National Conference on Technology in Education. I used the e-learning platform in many ways namely: as workbook where participants can write their reflections and submit their output; as database of online sources for the workshop (this was my favorite feature of the platform because it's like curating -- which I think it is!); and as my visual aid. I didn't prepare a PPT presentation anymore. YAY!


Schoology is easy to use. The interface and its menu are navigable by digital migrants like me. Though I didn't get to use the assessment and grading feature of Schoology, this only goes to show how complete the e-learning platform is. While it does look like a very flexible virtual learning space for teachers and students, school who are deciding to acquire the platform need to look at the prerequisites of technology integration in teaching and learning. To name a few, these are tech support, by Rex Digital and in-school IT staff; curriculum and pedagogy that allows for a fluid application of the e-learning platform; and continuous teacher training program.

Interested?

Get in touch with Ms. Enoy Ferriol: ellinor@rexdigital.net and/ or etferriol@rexpublishing.com.ph. Mobile No - 09178760806

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...