I did ask permission from them for this blog post. Thank you, teachers!
Teacher's Idea BoxDo you have something to add or share? Feel free to post a comment!
1. Create a Media Log. Digital natives write diary entries about their digital lives.
2. Know your tech tool for thinking, teaching and learning.
3. Reading corners never go out of style. Design an attractive reading corner where digital natives can read books.
4. Involve parents in the teaching and learning experience. Open avenues where parents can give valuable feedback of their child's progress when at home or with the family.
5. Encourage students to use social media by posting reflections, highlights and questions they had during class.
6. Make use of hashtags that are relevant to the learning experiences and activities in the classroom.
7. Provide students with constant feedback on their use of technology, specially on their communication skills and how they relate to others in an online environment.
8. Schedule a time and space where students can play around with tech tools, integrated them with subject related activities and allow them to explore and curate content online.