Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Storytelling Wonders!

Here is another email I am sharing. This came from Cyril Llerin, a school principal and participant in the DepEd's National Training of Trainors last March 2015. I had a half day session with the trainors on storytelling. The email contains feedback and a request.

I am thankful for the feedback. I replied to her request. I am happy that Ms. Llerin is sharing what she got from my workshop. Feedback like hers inspire me to continue doing the little contribution I can do for the K-12 program.

Hello Teacher Zarah G. Good morning po.

Thank you very much for the very memorable, enjoyable and FRUITFUL EXPERIENCE we had with you in our Storytelling 101 at Tanza, Cavite. We learned a lot. I personally enjoyed it, especially when I was given the chance to play as the HIGANTE in the "patikim portion" of the workshop. Nagenjoy din kami nang husto doon sa  biyahe ni JUAN...lakad, lakad na Juan.... Pumatak nang todo sa mga utak namin ang session mo dahil pinayagan mo kaming ma-experience ang STORYTELLING.

SALAMAT GYUD KAAYO sa bisaya.

I am a school principal in Aalaska elementary school and I am planning to share your session with my 33 teachers in grade s1 - gr. 3 on April 22, 23 and 24. Gusto ko sanang gawing first activity ko ang kwento ni Juan... Hihingi sana ako ng kopya sa story ni Juan. Gusto kong gawin exactly how we did it in NTOT kaya may I have the copy of the text of the story? It is still vivid, very vivid pa talaga in my mind that activity. Sobra akong nagenjoy! Lahat kami parang kasali na sa story though mga boys lang ang naging mga hayop (participants in the storytelling)

SALAMAT TEACHER ZG. May your tribe INCREASE. GOD BLESS YOUR HOLY WEEK po. AMPING KANUNAY (take care always)
And yes, I do wish that in the process of sharing stories, telling and creating them, our tribe may increas.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...